Monday, October 11, 2010

Oops?

Sorry! I guess it will take a couple of weeks to recover from my vacation. And it wasn't until Wednesday that I decided, "Forget it, I'm not going to get picky." And I didn't think I'd been that bad, either. A hamburger at Hard Rock Cafe in Key West, some Chick-Fil-A when we got back to Miami, a stromboli at a pizza diner on Saturday while waiting for Val at a baby shower up near Jackson, and some cookies Saturday night while relaxing. Maybe a few other things in between.

But hey, it was vacation, I enjoyed it, my back is killing me and starting on Sunday we already started back on our healthy routine, so it will come right back off. No worries!

KEEP JEFF ACCOUNTABLE

Starting weight (July 12, 2010) - 387
Last week (Oct. 2) - 350
Current weight (Oct. 11) - 356
Total lost - 31
10% target - 349
Ultimate goal – 225

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Ouch...sorry hon. You did need some comfort food because of the pain you were in. It won't take long to get back down.

Scott Rushing said...

Don't stress about it. You had a good time, and besides, who diets on vacation?

But now you are off vacation...so back to the points!

Jeff said...

Yep, back to the diet! Gotta be good before the holidays!