Monday, October 04, 2010

Excellent

I weighed in Saturday morning instead of today since I wouldn't be available to my scale at home, and I gotta say, the results were magnifico! Down three pounds for the week, even just to Saturday. Now I'm only one pound from my 10 percent target, and then it will be time to reset my next goals. Sweet!

KEEP JEFF ACCOUNTABLE
Starting weight (July 12, 2010) - 387
Last week (Sep. 27) - 353
Current weight (Oct. 2) - 350
Total lost - 37
10% target - 349
Ultimate goal – 225

3 comments:

erin said...

Congratulations, Jeff! You're doing really well!

HK said...

Weighing in before the weekend is always a good idea. Then you have more time to work off whatever weekend meals you may indulge in. :-)

Jeff said...

Heh, that wasn't the intention, Heather, but I'll take it!

Thanks Erin!