Monday, September 20, 2010

Still waiting to be noticeable

Down four more pounds this week, breaking the 30-pound total mark and within five of my 10 percent target! Can I get there before we head to Miami the first week of October? Hope so!

Friday one of my producers told me that she could tell that I'd lost some weight, but that was after I'd mentioned being on a diet. Until someone who doesn't know says something, I don't think I've hit that point yet. As much as I started at, it will take another 30 before I start to get that spring in my step or start rooting through bags of my "skinny" clothes days of yore. I'm in the in-between stage right now.

I'm on the last loop of my old belt, but can only barely squeeze into the first loop of the thinner one that's been waiting patiently in my dresser for four years. I still wear the same shirts and pants, but very much looking forward to getting out the stuff from four years ago to see when they fit, and especially the old t-shirts and polos from 10 years ago when I really dropped some pounds. Finally, I will be able to wear the Red Sox and British Open 2000 shirts that are still in my closet waiting to be worn again!

KEEP JEFF ACCOUNTABLE

Starting weight (July 12, 2010) - 387
Last week (Sep. 13) - 358
Current weight (Sep. 20) - 354
Total lost - 33
10% target - 349
Ultimate goal – 225

2 comments:

erin said...

Congratulations, Jeff! It was a while before anyone noticed that I was losing weight, too, but it definitely gets fun when your clothes are too big to wear anymore.

Jeff said...

Thanks Erin! Yeah, it will actually be fun to do some shopping, although I guess I should stick with cheap stuff on clearance until I get down to the weight I want!