Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Poor little buddy

Another first for the Parents Of Cooper. I was eating at the table facing him while he played in his high chair, when "blaaatttt," and he threw up everything he's ever eaten. That was the first time in his 10 months that he's gotten sick like that. Poor little guy.
 
I ran to Walgreens to get some Pedialyte like our pediatrician recommends and he ate a little of his bottle okay before getting to go to bed with his Mommy. He ended up being so squirmy, though, that he woke them both up, and I gave him some more bottle at 11 and put him in his crib, where he slept until 6:30 this morning.
 
He woke up seemingly better, Val says, without being as warm, and no vomiting so far. Which is good, because Val says the look on my face when she came in and Cooper had just projectile vomited "Exorcist" style was priceless. I'm guessing it was a combination of shock and "what the heck do I do know?" She gave him a bath, I threw stuff in the washer.
 
It all started two nights ago with a sniffly nose and cough, and he developed a fever of 101.8 by Tuesday, too. It's not fair. Why can't Daddy and Mommy be sick instead?

No comments: