Monday, September 27, 2010

I'll be good, I promise!

Only dropped a little over one pound this week, but I'm not surprised or too disappointed. Besides, Friday night we went to Logan's and I helped myself to three of those delicious hot rolls, and at Casa Mexicana for lunch Saturday I had many more chips than usual.

I'll need to be super good this week, just in case our upcoming October trip to Miami to visit Dad includes some not-so-healthy fare. I've told myself to be good and I think for the most part I will since seafood is easy to do, but so help me if we go to the Cheesecake Factory I'm not sure I can prevent any dessert from hitting the table!

KEEP JEFF ACCOUNTABLE
Starting weight (July 12, 2010) - 387
Last week (Sep. 20) - 354
Current weight (Sep. 27) - 353
Total lost - 34
10% target - 349
Ultimate goal – 225

4 comments:

The Chipped Mug said...

Don't be slackin' off! You are doing awesome! Keep up the great work

Scott Rushing said...

Look how close you are to the 10% target. Success!!!

Valerie said...

OK, I don't have to have my own dessert...Jeff and I can share one. That will help right? :)

Jeff said...

Hmmm ... we'll see ... :)