Thursday, September 16, 2010

AGT ends, Survivor begins

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT - Wow, a singer won. How lame. If only there were more singing competitions for such talent. *ahem* Really disappointed that Fighting Gravity didn't win. That was an inventive act, and perfect for Vegas. I'm sure they'll be just fine, but I would have had the winner, Michael, in fourth out of the top four. I'm very tired of Piers manipulating his judging to get his favorites through, but I'm pulling for it on our next reality pickup for the fall ...

SURVIVOR - We haven't watched in a few years, but with Jimmy Johnson on we decided to give this season a shot. Coach almost blew it with his first overnight whining, but thankfully the goat rancher was a total loon. If Coach goes, I think we might, too, so I hope Probst will angle his tribal council questions in a fashion that will be completely unfair but make Jimmy J look good!

Meanwhile, over at the "Young Bunch" team, is every guy on there a Hanes model for boxer briefs? Really, did they walk around like that all day long?

No comments: